User ID
User ID / Password Help
Getting Online Guide
Card Services

divder_line divder_line

Prepaid Card Customer Support

How do I file a dispute claim?

To report errors on your prepaid card account, please use the phone number or address appearing in the Cardholder Agreement, under the section titled “Information About Your Right to Dispute Errors”. If you do not have the Cardholder Agreement, call the customer service number on the back of your card or visit the website address printed on the back of your card. If you do not have the card and/or Cardholder Agreement, please contact us so that we may assist you.

How do I remove a merchant hold on my funds?

A merchant hold, also known as an authorization hold or preauthorization, may appear on your card account until the transaction settles. Some holds can be removed by instruction from the merchant. Only a merchant may submit a request to remove an authorization hold.

To have an authorization hold removed the merchant must submit the following information on its company letterhead or on a company fax cover page:

  • Card number
  • Cardholder name
  • Dollar amount of the authorization
  • Authorization code
  • Date of the authorization
  • Merchant identification number
  • If the hold is due to a rental car or hotel reservation, a copy of the closed rental contract or hotel folio final payment is also required

The required information may be faxed to 605-988-3346 or mailed to PO Box 5017, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5017. Once the required information is received, please allow 1-2 business days for an authorization hold to be released. After 2 business days, please call the customer service number on the back of your card to verify the authorization has been released.

Return to Top