If you are covered by a high-deductible health plan then a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account may be for you. Health Savings Accounts, usually referred to as HSAs, are accounts set up to pay for your medical care including dental and vision and allow you to build up savings to pay for future medical expenses. HSAs are available in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan.
- Outstanding interest rates paid.
- Monthly fee is waived for the first 90 days.
- Low monthly account fee (may be waived; see Disclosures for details).
- Free HSA Visa® Debit Card for easy account access, with up to $1,500 per day for point of sale purchases.
- Convenient ways to make deposits.
- Full online account access.
- Low monthly fee deducted directly from your account.
- Free first order of checks.
- FDIC insured.
- Click here to calculate your maximum contribution.
- To see additional HSA calculators, click here.
To apply for this product, complete a personal application.
Rates for Health Savings Account
|Balance||Rate||APY Low||APY High|
|$0 to $499.99
|$500 to $999.99
|$1,000 to $2,999.99
|$3,000 to $4,999.99
|$5,000 to $9,999.99
|$10,000 to $14,999.99
|$15,000 and above
Rates effective 04/23/2014. Rates subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.
Your interest rate is determined by the balance you have in each tier. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) shown is based on the minimum and maximum balances for those tiers. For the final tier, an estimated amount of $25,000 has been used to determine the maximum APY.